Offsetta (”us” and ”we”) is the trade name and trademark of Green Company OÜ, VAT no EE102362358, Harju maakond, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Sepapaja tn 6, 15551 Tallinn, Estonia. We are a start-up that accelerates the shift to a carbon neutral world
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between us and you. The terms may change without prior notice to better reflect our evolving products and services. Whenever you use any of the services we provide, such as accessing the website at Offsetta.com or any of its subdomains, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and service. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Offsetta’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Offsetta’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Offsetta at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Offsetta’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Offsetta makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Offsetta does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Offsetta or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Offsetta’s website, even if Offsetta or a Offsetta authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Offsetta’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Offsetta does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Offsetta may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
Offsetta has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Offsetta of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Offsetta may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Except to the extent any applicable law provides otherwise, these terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of San Francisco County, California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.